Lion-Owl got so jacked and tan at the shore that his boys called him big popeye. He loved it when they call him big popeye. But, he knew it was only a 98% factual statement. The other 2% of him knew that his forearms were nowhere near the peak physical shape and fitness necessary to be a 100% factual statement. So, he bet earth that he would make it a 110% factual statement, in other words, a godly truth. 500 million rope climbs and one can of spinach later, he got the job done.
Lion-Owl had trouble focusing Friday night while at a lecture by Professor Clifford Smith (better known as Method Man) on the "Law Of Success" down at the Learning Annex (google it).... words words words sentence words.... "I don't get it. When, and more importantly, why, did leather suits go out of style?" Lion-Owl asked himself. Clifford then said something that would forever alter the rest of Lion-Owl's Friday night.. "Score big, in everything medium". Clifford actually said,"score big in every medium" but that didn't matter because Lion-Owl had no time for word games. Lion-Owl said aloud,"You have to be bigger than medium, Lion-Owl. You have to transcend!" Without hesitation, Lion-Owl flipped open his phone and his digits did the dialing... bringg bringg "Uh, Eddie?" "Yes, Lion-Owl, what can I do you for?" "Well, Eddie... I'm feeling 'Delirious' tonight if you know what I mean." "Yes, Lion-Owl, yes I do. I'll pack up the suit for you"


No comments:
Post a Comment